Well friends, it has been a little over a week since my last post. You know, that post when I had my first ever celebrity comment. Maybe I let that newfound fame go to my head and I just thought I could coast and ride out that one little comment forever… Ok, ok – I’m joking.
It is true that I haven’t posted, though that’s mostly because I’ve been fairly busy. Plenty has happened:
- I got my first fantasy football win (a combined record of 1-5 in my two leagues)
- I have eaten (several) delicious meals that probably deserved a blog
- The replacement refs have been replaced
- The new seasons of several favorite shows have begun (Modern Family, The Middle, and New Girl – yes, New Girl – go ahead and laugh)
- My intramural volleyball team has developed some real team chemistry and is looking tough
- The kids took their first exam (and yes, there was a fire drill in the middle of it…)
- Fall is officially upon us.
So there is plenty to discuss – and don’t worry, I will discuss. It’s time to get back to posting a bit more frequently. Talk to you soon.