My goodness – this is my 100th post here on Trokspot. In just under a year, I’ve managed to keep Trokspot up and running on a fairly regular basis. Here’s a look back at some of my top/favorite posts from the first 100:
- This is where it all started. My first post. Yikes! I’d like to think that I’ve come a long way and that the blog has taken shape since then…
- According to my site stats, this post on the Titanic as an exemplar for teaching stratification has the most hits of any of my posts. “I’ll never let go…”
- Trokspot received its first real celebrity comment from Chef Robert Irvine (prominently feature on the Food Network) in this post about his show, Restaurant Impossible. I’m certainly hoping to sustain that “Irvine Bump” moving forward (see the comments).
- Wendy is always a fan favorite. In Puppy Thoughts (The Sequel) we get to find out what she’s really thinking, and of course, see some great pics…
- This post on using Rocky as a teaching tool is one of my top viewed posts. It was also the first post that I got featured on another (a sociology) website.
- Of course, one of my most frequent post topics is food! Here’s a slight variation of my usual “Best Thing I’ve Eaten This Week” installments. It’s kind of fun to look back on because it actually features a few different dishes instead of just one. (As a point of reference, here was my first food picture that I posted to the blog – not terrible, but rudimentary!)
- Ahhhh, some fond memories of how I spent my last birthday. Good food, good beer, good people.
- Here is one of my most recent posts that takes a look at Andrew Luck and Peyton Manning. This guy was a featured article recently on a sports site: faniq.com
- One word: VEGAS!
- Proof that we can be pretty handy – such DIYers!
- Here’s a bonus, just because I want everyone to enjoy watching Wheel of Fortune to the fullest. Grab a few beers and enjoy!
So there you have it – Trokspot highlights from the first 100 posts.
If you’ve been here since the beginning – Thanks and I hope you have enjoyed and continue to enjoy! If you’ve jumped in more recently, then hopefully you’ll enjoy some of these posts that maybe you’ve missed!
What do you think??
Any of your favorite posts that I didn’t mention?
Any ideas for future posts that you’re dying for me to blog about? (Restaurant Impossible was actually a request – and that led to the first celebrity comment!)
Again, thanks for reading! Stay with me for at least 100 more posts!